Theatre Services is a division of Facility Services responsible for the care and use of Richland One's theatres, theatre equipment, and audio systems. Comprised of a technical team of highly trained individuals, Theatre Services supports Richland One programs and events by providing technical assistance and equipment in the areas of audio, lighting, scenery, and rigging, as well as coordinating production logistics for events of all types.
Theatre Services strives to provide students with a high quality production experience and opportunities to learn new skills both on and off the stage.
- Student and teacher training on proper use of theatrical equipment
- General setup and maintenance of equipment
- Troubleshooting problems with equipment
- Consulting on technical concerns and planning for productions and events
- Design services: lighting & sound; set construction
- Equipment operation during a production: lighting and sound consoles; counterweight systems
- Setup of portable audio (PA) systems and microphones
- Consulting on the installation of new equipment and renovation of theatre facilities
- Assistance with installed or provided projection equipment*
* Please note while Theatre Services can assist in setup of projection equipment, we do not provide portable projectors, projection screens, or laptops. For these items, please contact your media specialist.
3:00 PM - 4:00 PM High School Musical @ AC Flora High School Theatre
8:30 AM - 9:30 AM Math Bee @ Arden Elementary School Multi-purpose Room
November 28, 2017
November 29, 2017
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM The Music Man Kids @ Brockman Elementary School Cafetorium
November 30, 2017
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM The Music Man Kids @ Brockman Elementary School Cafetorium
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM Winter Band Concert @ AC Flora High School Theatre