Create a Parent Account on PowerSchool
A parent account allows you to view the information for one or more students with a single sign in. You can also manage your personal account preferences.
To create a parent account, enter the following information:
- Name - Your first and last name
- Email - Student notifications and correspondence related to your parent account will be sent to this email
- Desired Username - Your username is your unique PowerSchool identity
- Password - Your password must be at least 6 characters long
- Student Access Information - Information for a minimum of one student, including the student name, Access ID, Access Password, and your relationship to the student. Contact Dr. Laura Haverkamp (email@example.com) in the Media Center if you have lost the Access ID or Password mailed to you at the start of the year.