Richland School District One's Registrar's Office oversees and coordinates the registration process for students and families enrolling in Richland One.
The District Registrar's Office works with students and families regarding the following concerns:
- Admission Requirements
- School Zone Information (Clarifications or research)
- Proof of Residence Requirements (Families New to the District or Living with another Family)
- Custody or Guardianship Issues
- Students needing a Student Transfer from their zoned school to another school
- Families requesting Out-of-District Acceptance who continue to reside in neighboring Districts
- Families requesting Out-of-District Release from Richland One to seek admission to neighboring Districts
Transfer Season for Richland One begins on March 1st and ends on May 1st for schools that have Space Available.
Due to limited space at some schools, contact the Registrar's Office for updates at 231-6944.
ONLY SEVERE HARDSHIP APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AND PROCESSED AFTER MAY 1ST FOR SCHOOLS WITH SPACE AVAILABILITY.
Please make sure the Transfer Request Packet is completed in its entirety and all required documentation is included before faxing or submitting to the Registrar's Office. Transfer applications will only be accepted for OPEN schools. Forms are provided below in the Resources section.
**Incomplete packets will not be processed.**
The Shared Housing Proof of Residence process will no longer be conducted at the Registrar's Office. The process will now be conducted at each Richland One school. Schools will establish a time when they will begin receiving Shared Housing Proof of Residence documentation. Parents should contact their zoned school(s) to determine the best time(s) to complete the process. The required documentation for Shared Housing Proof of Residence remains the same and the process must be completed annually.
If you have questions about this change, please contact the Registrar's Office or your zoned school.